Membres

lundi 28 décembre 2015

Winner and top 3 challenge 31

Bonjour,

Je tenais à remercier toutes les participantes pour vos superbes créations.
Merci

Hello,
I wanted to thank all the participants for your beautiful creations.
Thank you.


WINNER

Vous serez notre Guest Designer pour le challenge du 15 janvier , Veuillez me contacter
laurigami@orange.fr  ,afin que je vous donne le thème du défi  (si nous n'avons pas de message de votre part , un des top 3 deviendra notre guest designer).

You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge by 15 january , please contact me
laurigami@orange.fr     so I give you the theme of the challenge (and  if we don't have a message from you, one of the top 3 will become our guest designer).


                                                       Félicitation   / Congratulation :





Congratulations


Top 3 
choosen by the Team

11- Veerle's


18- Rutscht.

Merci de votre participation , n'oubliez pas de prendre vos badges
 Thank you for your participation, do not forget to take your badges.

Pour participer au challenge #32, c'est ICI

To participate in the challenge # 32 it is HERE

Merci
Thank you

The Paradise of Stamps Team

Hugs

3 commentaires:

  1. Congrats to the winner and top 3's.
    Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. thank you so much for choosing my project as your winner! I'm sorry I didn't see the announcement until today. I have sent an email in case it isn't too late. thank you again!

    congratulations to all of the winners! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer